Turn Your Dreams Into Reality Like Our Graduates…
“I needed a career change and began exploring my options in the travel industry, due to my life-long love of travel. After researching several learning institutions I decided that Travel College Canada would be the best place to launch my new career…”
Click here to read the rest of what Kerrian and our other graduates have had to say.
The Travel and Tourism Industry
According to data from the World Travel and Tourism Council, the travel and tourism industry generated 10% of the global GDP in 2014 (US $7.6 trillion). In many countries, tourism is the main source of employment and revenue. These countries may also experience a shortage of trained, knowledgeable travel professionals due to the continued high growth in tourism.
A Career in the Travel Industry
According to the Canadian Tourism Resource Council the travel services industry is expected to see a 14.2% increase in labour demand between 2010 and 2030. By 2030, demand for labour could support over 49,000 full-year jobs in the travel services industry.
Labour supply is predicted to increase by just under 13,000 (30%) reaching 55,000 by 2030. This makes choosing a career in one of the world’s fastest growing industries – travel and tourism – a great career choice.
For more information on the wide variety of career opportunities, visit our Students page and click Careers.
Why Choose Travel College Canada?
- Travel College Canada is a recognized leader for over 25 years in providing high quality specialty career training for the travel and tourism industry. Our style of teaching includes a blending of essential theory, exploratory research, interactive hands-on approach and role plays that engage and inspire students to excel with confidence.
- Graduate employment rate at Travel College Canada is consistently in the high 90% due to our well-nurtured, professional relationships with a wide variety of reputable employers.
- Travel College Canada is Registered and approved as a Private Career College under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005 by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development
- Our programs are endorsed by the Association of Canadian Travel Agencies (ACTA), the national association that certifies and designates travel professionals across Canada. Graduates receive credits toward the professional designations CTC (Certified Travel Counsellor), and CTM (Certified Travel Manager) recognized by employers locally and abroad.
- To maximize employment opportunities and ensure job readiness, Travel College Canada provides many additional services for students free of charge, such as
TICO Pre Exam Prep Course and Proctoring (mandatory certification for working in the travel and tourism industry)
E-learning Online Training
Career Planning Workshops
Job Search Assistance
Field Trips & Guest Speakers (when available)
We welcome visits by appointment only to ensure a faculty member is available to meet with you and discuss your career plans, explain programs in more detail, answer any questions you may have, and provide a tour of our college.
To schedule an appointment for a mutually convenient date and time, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.481.2265. Thank you.
Unique Features Great Location
Corporate training is available on and off-site, including agent educational trips to maximize training time while on tour. Visit our Travel Industry Training link for our most popular programs and workshops including TICO Pre Exam Prep Courses & Proctoring.
We are happy to work with companies to design and deliver training for staff and management. We fully understand that companies may not have full time trainers on staff. Our services may be booked when needed.
We invite you to call our office at 416.481.2265 to discuss how we may assist with the successful growth and development of your staff and business.