Turn Your Dreams Into Reality Like Our Graduates…
“I needed a career change and began exploring my options in the travel industry, due to my life-long love of travel. After researching several learning institutions I decided that Travel College Canada would be the best place to launch my new career…” – Kerrian Hoo-Fong
Click here to read the rest of what Kerrian and our other graduates have said about our programs.
The Travel and Tourism Industry
According to data from World Travel and Tourism Council, the travel and tourism industry generated 10% of the global GDP in 2014 (US $7.6 trillion). Canadian Tourism Resource Council projects the travel services industry is expected to see a 14.2% increase in labour demand and by 2030, demand for labour could support over 49,000 full-year jobs in the travel services industry.
This makes choosing a career in one of the world’s fastest growing industries – travel and tourism – a great career choice.
Why Choose Travel College Canada?
- Travel College Canada is a unique “Boutique” private career college with over 25 years in business. The college is registered and approved as a Private Career College under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005 by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development (MAESD). Travel College Canada is also approved as a Designated Learning Institution by MAESD and CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) to accept International Students.
- At Travel College Canada, we care about your education and work with you to achieve success. We believe in Cooperative Learning, our style of teaching includes a blending of essential theory, exploratory research, interactive hands-on approach and role-plays that engage and inspire students to excel with confidence.
- Graduate employment rate at Travel College Canada is consistently in the high 90% due to our well-nurtured, professional relationships with a wide variety of reputable employers.
- Our diploma programs are endorsed by the Association of Canadian Travel Agencies (ACTA), the national association that certifies and designates travel professionals across Canada. Graduates receive credits toward the professional designations CTC (Certified Travel Counsellor), and CTM (Certified Travel Manager) recognized by employers locally and abroad.
- To maximize employment opportunities and ensure job readiness, we provide many additional services for students free of charge.
Learn more about our programs here
Our TICO Pre Exam Prep Course is specially designed with real business examples to help the participant best understand content in the TICO Study Manual. It is in the understanding – not memorizing – that helps with retention of information and transfer of learning.
Normally, we proctor TICO exams once a week. If you would like your exam proctored at Travel College Canada, email Louise@travelcollege.ca or phone 416.481.2265 to confirm a date and time before registering with TICO for your exam.
We are happy to share testimonials from those who took the course.
“I had a great time at the TICO Pre Prep Course, the trainer Louise Blazik was knowledgeable on the subject; the content was well organized and easy to follow. The overall training session was fun, engaging, and excellent.”– Christopher
“Thanks to you, I passed the TICO Travel Counsellor exam and am now eligible to sell travel in Ontario. I felt so confident in your program that I completed the exam literally in 20 minutes and passed! The knowledge was so vital in the exam, but also vital in knowing why we have TICO and how to sell travel right.” – Paul Cadiente
“Louise, I just wanted to personally inform you of the great response my travel agents had after your specially designed TICO prep course. I have arranged many classes over the years and my agents mentioned they have never experienced such professionalism. They truly appreciated the way in which everything was organized and most importantly the way in which the classes were delivered.” – Gary Unsworth