Turn your Dreams into Reality, like our Graduates….
“I needed a career change and began exploring my options in the travel industry, due to my life-long love of travel. After researching several learning institutions I decided that Travel College Canada would be the best place to launch my new career.
The program was very comprehensive and offered a wealth of information and skills-training to prepare me for entry into the travel and tourism industry.
Louise and the entire staff were there every step of the way, from funding to learning to career-preparation. Before I had even finished the program, she helped me land a fantastic opportunity in the cruise industry.
Following the completion of my program, with her help, I launched my new career at sea working with one of the largest retail companies in the cruise industry. Now my life is a working vacation. I meet thousands of people from around the world every week and get to explore wonderful cities and sights around the world.
So far I’ve hiked in Norway, visited the beautiful Azores, ate pizza in Napoli, be inspired by Florence, relaxed on the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean, dined in the south of France, and explored Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, Berlin, Bruges, Tallinn, Malaga, Lisbon, Gibraltar and St. Petersburg.
I credit the entire staff and management at Travel College Canada for how I spend my days working or relaxing, wherever I am in the world, and for the amazing friends and colleagues I’ve met along the way.” Kerrian Hoo-Fong
Click to read more Graduate Testimonials
Future of Tourism
Did you know 10% of the Global workforce is directly or indirectly employed in tourism? In many countries, tourism is the main source of employment and revenue, and essential to the sustenance and growth of the country. Many countries also experience a shortage of trained, knowledgeable travel professionals due to the continued high growth in tourism.
A Career in the Travel Industry is a Great Choice
According to the Canadian Tourism Resource Council the travel services industry is expected to see a 14.2% increase in labour demand between 2010 and 2030. By 2030, demand for labour could support over 49,000 full-year jobs in the travel services industry.
Labour supply is predicted to increase by just under 13,000 (30%) reaching 55,000 by 2030. This makes choosing a career in one of the world’s fastest growing industries – travel and tourism a great career choice.
For more information on the wide variety of career opportunities, visit our Students page and click Careers .
You have chosen a well-established, nationally recognized college
1. International Students: We are proud to have been selected and approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada and the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities as a Designated Learning Institution to accept International Students
2. Second Career: This is a government program designed to assist those who may qualify for funding. Travel College Canada is approved as a Second Career Private Career College. We invite you to contact our office and book an appointment to visit and learn more about our programs and career opportunities. If you decide you would like to study with us, please let your Second Career Counsellor know we are your college of choice.
3. Registered and approved as a Private Career College under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
4. Endorsed by the Association of Canadian Travel Agencies (ACTA) , the national association that certifies and designates travel professionals across Canada. Graduates receive credits toward the professional designations CTC (Certified Travel Counsellor), and CTM (Certified Travel Manager) recognized by employers locally and abroad.Completion of the program prepares students to write the CTC Knowledge Exam.
5. A recognized leader for over 25 years in providing high quality specialty career training for the travel and tourism industry. Our style of teaching includes a blending of essential theory, exploratory research, interactive hands-on approach, engages and inspires the student to excel with confidence, and work to the best of their ability.
6. Travel College Canada has nurtured professional relationships with a wide variety of well- established recognized employers. This, along with our many other resources, help our graduates research suitable employment.
7. To maximize employment opportunities and ensure job readiness, Travel College Canada provides many additional free services for our students such as; TICO Pre Exam Prep Course and Proctoring, E-learning courses, Career Planning Workshop and Job Search Assistance.
We welcome visits by appointment only to ensure a faculty member is available to meet with you and discuss your career plans, explain programs in more detail, answer any questions you may have, and provide a tour of our college.
To schedule an appointment for a mutually convenient date and time, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.481.2265 Thank you.
Unique Features Great Location
Corporate training is available on and off-site, including agent educational trips to maximize training time while on tour. Visit our Travel Industry Training link for our most popular programs and workshops including TICO Pre Exam Prep Courses & Proctoring.
We are happy to work with companies to design and deliver training for staff and management. We fully understand with budget restraints, companies may not have full time trainers on staff, so our services may be booked when needed.
We invite you to call our office at 416.481.2265 to discuss how we may assist with the successful growth and development of your staff and business.