We Welcome Students From Around the World
Turn Your Travel Career Dreams into Reality, like
Thousands of our Graduates, read on…
International Tourism Managment Graduate: “I needed a career change and began exploring my options in the travel industry, due to my life-long love of travel. After researching several learning institutions I decided Travel College Canada is the best place to launch my new career…” – Kerrian
Distance Education Graduate: “I was a past student at Travel College Canada, and found it a wonderful experience. Just moved from northern BC to a small town outside the greater Toronto area with my husband and 3 boys. It was a busy time and I was looking to start a new career. When I found the Travel College website and looked into it, found exactly what I was looking for. Getting my education, plus still able to look after my family. Louise and her staff were always available to answer phone calls or return emails. I don’t think I ever had to wait more than half a day to get a reply. I really felt like part of a big group. The assistance, support, and encouragement I received was more than I hoped for.” Janine
To read more Click here
Future of the Travel and Tourism Industry….
Did you know 10% of the entire Global workforce is employed in Tourism? In many countries, tourism is an important source of revenue, and employment. As the growth of tourism continues, so does the need for well trained, knowledgeable travel professionals.
To learn more about the Future of Tourism, Role of the Internet, and Need for Professional Travel Agents Click here…
Why Choose Travel College Canada?
1. This unique “Boutique” private career college has been in business for over twenty-five years
2. College is registered under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005 Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities
3. Classes include both Canadian, and International Students from around the world making it an amazing cultural experience for all!
4. Learners love our “unique style of teaching” which is a blending of experiential learning, exploratory research, theory, and interactive role-playing which makes classes fun, interesting, and inspiring.
Students develop the skills, and knowledge to gain suitable employment, and to excel with confidence
5. To maximize employment opportunities, we include some great “extras” free of charge for students in diploma program. The list is posted on each program page
6. We are proud our Diploma Programs have been awarded a Four ****Star rating from the Association of Canadian Travel Agencies (ACTA)
ACTA is the National Association which certifies travel professionals across Canada. Graduates from our Diploma Programs receive credits toward the professional designations CTC (Certified Travel Counsellor), and CTM (Certified Travel Manager) recognized by employers locally and abroad.
7. We care about you, and your education, and appreciate each student is unique. We do our best to support, encourage and inspire the student to achieve their career goal
8. Graduate employment rate at Travel College Canada is consistently in the high 90%. The college has well-established, professional relationships with a wide variety of world renowned employers.
So, what are you waiting for? Register & Start Your Travel Career Journey Today by selecting your program of choice …. Click here
Our TICO Pre Exam Prep Course is specially designed with real business examples to help the participant best understand the content in the TICO Study Manual. It is in the understanding – not memorizing – helps with retention of information to help the participant best prepare to write the online TICO exam successfully.
Our Next All Day TICO Prep Course is:
Thursday August 22
Location for the Training is shown on the Registration Form
Register Today as Space is Limited
Click here for Registration Form
It is the Law, those who sell, counsel or provide travel advice to consumers on behalf of Ontario travel companies must be certified by TICO (Travel Industry Council of Ontario).
Thanks to Our Amazing Course Participants for Sharing Their Great Training Experience
“I had a great time at the TICO Prep Course, the trainer Louise Blazik was knowledgeable on the subject; the content was well organized and easy to follow. The overall training session was fun, engaging, and excellent.” Christopher – University of Toronto
“Thanks to you, I passed the TICO Travel Counsellor exam and am now eligible to sell travel in Ontario. I felt so confident in your program that I completed the exam literally in 20 minutes and passed! Knowledge was so vital in the exam, but also vital in knowing why we have TICO and how to sell travel right.” Paul Cadiente
“Louise, I just wanted to personally inform you of the great response my travel agents had after your specially designed TICO prep course. I have arranged many classes over the years and my agents mentioned they have never experienced such professionalism. They truly appreciated the way in which everything was organized and most importantly the way in which the classes were delivered.” Gary Unsworth