1. Minimum requirement for applicants is the following: [ ] Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or [ ] GED or [ ] Out of province/territory/country equivalent or [ ] Post Secondary i.e. College or University
2. If the applicant does not meet the above, however is 18 years or older (mature student status) an Admissions Test is available for additional fee.
For International Students:
3. Minimum English Language Requirements: TOEFL score of 450+. Accepted equivalents are: IELTS: 5.0+, TOEIC: 600+, FCE (or higher). Most students find their English language skills improve very quickly in our all English college environment.
Request for an Enrolment Contract and Banking Instructions by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide the following information in the email to ensure the right contract is emailed to you:
1. Program Title: [ ] International Travel & Tourism [ ] International Tourism Management [ ] Home Based Travel Professional [ ] Group Travel Specialist [ ] Tour Manager & Tour Guide [ ] Industry Training
2. Program Format: [ ] Fast-Track [ ] Full-Time [ ] Two-Year Full-Time or [ ] Distance Education
3. Preferred Start Date
Payment of Deposit
Complete, sign and date the Enrolment Contract (initial on pages where indicated), and arrange the bank/wire transfer of C$500 deposit (non-refundable), which is due at time of enrolment.
Contact Us With Confirmation Email
After we receive the deposit of C$500.00CAD (non-refundable), a Letter of Acceptance will be emailed. The document is needed when applying for a Study Permit, Visa etc.
Full payment is due at least two weeks prior to the start date. Call or email for more information if needed.
Tax receipt is issued for tuition fee.
For current information on Study Permit/Visa, please visit the following websites:
If you require assistance with registration, we invite you to contact our office.
Phone: 416. 481.2265 or E-mail: email@example.com