The minimum requirement for our diploma programs is one of the following options:
[ ] Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or
[ ] GED, or
[ ] Out of province/territory/country equivalent of GED, or
[ ] Post-secondary i.e. College or University diploma
[ ] TOEFL score of 450+, or
[ ] Accepted equivalents are: IELTS: 5.0+, TOEIC: 600+, FCE (or higher), or
[ ] MELAB or CELPIP score of intermediate or high
Most students find their English language skills improve very quickly in our all-English college environment.
Provide a copy of your prerequisite and request the Enrolment Contract for the program of your choice. You may do this via email email@example.com or book an appointment to apply in person.
Please provide the following information in the email to ensure the right contract is emailed to you:
1. Program Title: [ ] International Travel & Tourism [ ] International Tourism Management [ ] Home Based Travel Professional [ ] Group Travel Specialist [ ] Tour Manager & Tour Guide
2. Program Format: [ ] Fast-Track [ ] Full-Time [ ] Two-Year Full-Time or [ ] Distance Education
3. Preferred Start Date
If accepted, an admission letter will be sent to you along with our banking information.
There is C$500 deposit (non-refundable) to reserve your spot and will be applied to your fee balance.
Contact Us With Confirmation Email
After we receive the deposit of C$500.00CAD (non-refundable), a Letter of Acceptance will be emailed. The document is needed when applying for a Study Permit, Visa etc.
For current information on Study Permit/Visa, please visit the following websites:
When the applicant is approved for a Study Permit/Visa, balance of payment is due on, or before the program start date.
If an applicant’s Study Permit/Visa is not approved, the original letter of decline from Canadian Embassy or Consulate must be sent to the college for validation.
1. $500.00 CAD deposit is non-refundable.
2. The student is responsible for any related banking charges/fees. To minimize, we recommend the student use any TD Canada Trust bank. The college must receive program fees as posted on the “Programs” page, and Enrolment Contract.
3. Information on program withdrawal and refund of any fees paid is described on the Enrolment Contract.
If you require assistance with applying, we invite you to contact our office.
Phone: 416. 481.2265 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org