We Welcome Canadian & International Students from Around the World,
Better Jobs Ontario & Other Funding Assistance Applicants
Turn Your Career Dreams into Reality, like Thousands of Our Graduates Read on…
Thank you Kerrian, International Tourism Managment Graduate “I needed a career change and began exploring my options in the travel industry, due to my life-long love of travel. After researching several learning institutions, I decided Travel College Canada is the best place to launch my new career…”
Thank you Janine, Distance Education Graduate “I was a past student at Travel College Canada, and found it a wonderful experience. Just moved from northern BC to a small town outside the greater Toronto area with my husband and 3 boys. It was a busy time and I was looking to start a new career. When I found the Travel College Canada website and looked into it, found exactly what I was looking for. Getting my education, plus still able to look after my family.
Louise and her staff were always available to answer phone calls or return emails. I don’t think I ever had to wait more than half a day to get a reply. I really felt like part of a big group. The assistance, support, and encouragement I received was more than I hoped for.”
To Read More Reviews/Testimonials Click here
Travel College Canada is “Registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005” and approved by IRCC – Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada & Ministry of Colleges and Universities as a Designated Learning Institution to accept International Students.
Is Travel Your Passion? Do You Love Working with People?
A career in travel & tourism May be just perfect for yOU
👣 For an overview of program offerings Click here
Then click the program of interest
👣 To learn Future of Tourism & high-demand for well-trained travel professionals Click here
Since 2009, Louise Blazyk, a Certified Instructional Designer, and Trainer / Learning and Development Professional (CTDP) designed, and teaches a highly successful TICO Pre-Exam Prep Course. Content includes: real travel business examples to ensure participants best understand the TICO Study Manual.
Louise’s lifelong passion for the travel and tourism industry is exemplified in the exceptional delivery of her vast array of training programs locally, and abroad.
Testimonials – Our Thanks to Participants for Sharing their Learning Experiences👍
Thank you Gary Unsworth (from a major Travel Company) “Louise, I wanted to personally inform you of the great response from my travel agents after your specially designed TICO prep course. I have arranged many classes over the years and my agents mentioned they have never experienced such professionalism. They truly appreciated the way in which everything was organized and most importantly the way in which the classes were delivered.”
Thank you Christopher – University of Toronto “I had a great time at the TICO Prep Course, the trainer Louise Blazik was knowledgeable on the subject; the content was well organized and easy to follow. The overall training session was fun, engaging, and excellent.”
Thank you Betsy (Seneca College student) “It was an excellent experience. I’ve learned a lot from Mrs. Blazik in very little time. Excellent teacher”
Thank you Paul Cadiente “Thanks to you, I passed the TICO Travel Counsellor exam and now eligible to sell travel in Ontario. I felt so confident in your program, I completed the exam literally in 20 minutes and passed! Knowledge was vital, and knowing why we have TICO, and how to sell travel right.”
It is in the understanding, not memorizing which helps the student retain content to best prepare to successfully write the TICO exam – Louise
Who is the Prep Course for?
1. Students/grads from community colleges, private career colleges, and others
2. Those seeking employment in the travel industry
3. Those working in the travel industry, however not TICO certified 😃
TICO Mandatory Certification – It is the Law in Ontario, those who sell, or advise consumers on travel, must be certified by TICO.
Our TICO Travel Counsellor Exam Prep Course
Friday June 23 FULL
Next date will be posted in September
To Request a Registration Form, Email email@example.com TODAY
LAST DAY TO REGISTER is MAY 26 – NOW CLOSED
SPACE as ALWAYS, is LIMITED
- Travel Counsellor Course, TICO Study Manual Modules 1-6
- Supervisor/Manager Course, Modules 7-10 (inquire about availability at a later date)
To obtain free online access to the TICO Study Manual visit: https://tico.opilink.com and create an account. The Manual is an on-line flip chart which is not downloadable or printable, thus participants are asked to bring a laptop or tablet to access the Manual during training.
About Travel College Canada
- “Boutique” college with a a friendly welcoming learning environment where students feel part of their school community and “student team.” Travel College Canada is inclusive, and appreciates the uniqueness, and diversity of all students, and faculty. Everyone is encouraged to show kindness, respect, acceptance, and understanding for all 😃
- Distance Education: For more than thirty-five years, we have been providing home study programs to ensure everyone has access to education which suits their lifestyle, work schedules, personal responsibilities, and those who live afar😃
- Classes – Full-time (when available) are a blending of Canadian, and International Students from around the world which makes it an exciting cultural experience for all 😃
Accelerated Fast Track Study Option (when available) allows the student to complete the program and graduate with a post-secondary diploma in under 6 months. Community Colleges take up to two years. “Time is money” so our philosophy is “get trained then start working, & travelling” 😃
Small Class Sizes from 10-25 allows for personalized attention. Interactive discussions help enhance self-confidence, and build communication, and interpersonal skills
Learners love our “unique style of teaching” which is a blending of experiential learning, exploratory research, theory, and interactive role-playing so classes are interesting, inspiring, engaging, and fun!
Our Instructors meet the high standards of Qualifications set by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities. They are passionate about sharing their extensive travel experience, and exceptional knowledge with their “student team”
- Employment Partners – Travel College Canada has nurtured a strong, extensive network of well-known partners resulting in consistently high graduate employment rates in the 90%’s. To maximize employment opportunities, we offer career planning, job assistance at no extra charge
- We care about you, your education, and your future. Each student is unique, and learns differently, so we support, encourage, and inspire each to work to the best of their ability, to achieve success.
Attention Travel Companies – As Education Specialists we provide on-site training locally & abroad including educational trips for travel agencies, host agencies, tour operators, cruise lines, associations, Ministrys’ of Tourism and more.
With over thirty-five years of in-depth knowledge, experience and professional educational/training credentials, we are well positioned to provide training/learning and development (T & D) services to enhance employee talents, and skills leading to successful sustainable business growth.
We welcome inquiries, and conversations to learn more. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 416.481.2265.
Travel Association Endorsement
We are proud to be awarded Four ****Star endorsement from Association of Canadian Travel Agencies. Our graduates are granted educational credits toward the professional designations CTC (Certified Travel Counsellor) and CTM (Certified Travel Manager).