We Welcome Students From Around the World
Turn Your Career Dreams into Reality, like
Thousands of Our Graduates Read on…
International Tourism Managment Graduate: “I needed a career change and began exploring my options in the travel industry, due to my life-long love of travel.
After researching several learning institutions, I decided Travel College Canada is the best place to launch my new career…” Kerrian
Distance Education Graduate: “I was a past student at Travel College Canada, and found it a wonderful experience. Just moved from northern BC to a small town outside the greater Toronto area with my husband and 3 boys. It was a busy time and I was looking to start a new career.
When I found the Travel College Canada website and looked into it, found exactly what I was looking for. Getting my education, plus still able to look after my family.
Louise and her staff were always available to answer phone calls or return emails. I don’t think I ever had to wait more than half a day to get a reply. I really felt like part of a big group. The assistance, support, and encouragement I received was more than I hoped for.” Janine
To Read More Testimonials Click here
We invite YOU to “take a walk”👣through our site!
👣 Read about the Future of Tourism, Role of Internet, & Need for Professional Agents Click here
👣 Read about rewarding, and exciting careers in the Travel Industry that await YOU! Click here
👣 Read what our grads say about their training experience Click here
👣 For help with choosing the right program to meet your career goal Click here
👣 Welcome International Students Click here
👣 “Ask a Travel Expert” any travel or career question. Q & A’s Click here
If Travel is your passion, and you love meeting new people, and working in a fast paced environment, then a career in the travel and tourism industry may be just perfect for YOU 😃
So, What are You Waiting for 😃
Start Training TODAY for an Exciting & Rewarding
Career in the Travel and Tourism Industry!
Follow the Steps 👣
👣 Step 1: Click the “Programs” page for a good overview Click here
👣 Step 2: From the Programs Page click the “program page of your choice” to read about program content, Study Options, and pricing
👣 Step 3: We will be happy to assist, answer any of your questions, and provide assistance in registering for the program of your choice. We invite you to E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 416.481.2265
Top Ten Reasons to Choose Travel College Canada
- Our unique “Boutique” college provides a warm, friendly and welcoming learning environment where students feel part of their school community and “student team”. Imagine a place where instructors, faculty, and classmates actually know your name 😃
Small Class Sizes range from 10-22 which allows for personalized attention. Students are encouraged to ask questions, and participate in class discussions. Interaction enhances self-confidence, and helps the student build communication, interpersonal skills, and friendships
- Classes are a blending of Canadian, and International Students from around the world. This makes it an amazing cultural experience for all 😃
- Travel College Canada appreciates the uniqueness, and diversity of our students. Everyone is treated with respect, dignity, and care
- Learners love our “unique style of teaching” which is a blending of experiential learning, exploratory research, theory, and interactive role-playing so classes are interesting, inspiring, engaging, and fun!
- Distance Education: For more than twenty-five years, we have been offering home study programs to ensure everyone has opportunity to further their education at their own convenience. We understand some individuals may not be able to attend college full time due to personal responsibilities, work schedules, or may live out of town
- Accelerated Programs: Our Fast Track – Full Time study option, allows one to graduate with a post-secondary diploma in under 6 months. Similar programs at Community Colleges take up to two years.
“Time is money”, so our philosophy is “get trained then start working” $$$ 😃
- Our Instructors are thoughtfully selected, and meet the high standards of the Instructor Qualifications set by the Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities.
Many have traveled extensively around the world; have essential industry experience; and topic knowledge. Each is passionate about sharing their knowledge and experiences with our students
- Travel College Canada has developed a strong, and extensive network with well established employment partners, as a result graduate employment rate is consistently in the 90%’s
- To maximize employment opportunities, we include a Career Planning Workshop, job search assistance, and many features at no extra charge. These are listed on each diploma program page
- We care about you, your education, and your future. Each student is unique, and learns differently, so we support, encourage, and inspire each to work to the best of their ability, to achieve success.
We are proud to be awarded a Four ****Star endorsement from ACTA
(Association of Canadian Travel Agencies)
Graduates are granted educational credits from ACTA toward prestigious national travel industry professional designations CTC (Certified Travel Counsellor) and CTM (Certified Travel Manager).
Travel College Canada is approved as a Private Career College under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005 by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
Travel College Canada is approved by IRCC – Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada & Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities as Designated Learning Institution to accept International Students.
It is the Law in Ontario, those who sell, or provide travel advice to consumers on behalf of Ontario travel companies be certified by TICO (Travel Industry Council of Ontario).
Since 2009, we have been providing highly successful TICO Pre-Exam Prep Course. Participants include those new to the travel industry; those seeking employment; students in community colleges, and private career colleges training for TICO certification to start their new travel industry career.
In 2009, Louise who is a Certified Instructional Designer, and Training and Development Professional (CTDP) designed a TICO Pre-Exam Prep Course.
Course includes real business examples, and interactive discussions which helps the participant best understand content in the TICO Study Manual. It is in the understanding, not memorizing that helps the participant retain information, and be best prepared to successfully write the online exam.
URGENT NOTICE: DUE TO THE HIGH RISK OF COVID19,
MARCH 27 COURSE IS CANCELLED.
PLEASE REVISIT OUR SITE IN APRIL FOR AN UPDATE
THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING
Our Next TICO Pre-Exam Prep Course is
TO BE ADVISED
Space is Limited – Register TODAY
To Register E: email@example.com or
Attention Travel Companies:
On-site Group Training is Available
We Welcome your Inquiry
Our Thanks to Course Participants for Sharing Their Learning Experiences👍
“Louise, I wanted to personally inform you of the great response my travel agents had after your specially designed TICO prep course. I have arranged many classes over the years and my agents mentioned they have never experienced such professionalism.
They truly appreciated the way in which everything was organized and most importantly the way in which the classes were delivered.” Gary Unsworth from a major Travel Company
“I had a great time at the TICO Prep Course, the trainer Louise Blazik was knowledgeable on the subject; the content was well organized and easy to follow. The overall training session was fun, engaging, and excellent.” Christopher – University of Toronto
“It was an excellent experience. I’ve learned a lot from Mrs. Blazik in very little time. Excellent teacher” Betsy – Seneca College
“Thanks to you, I passed the TICO Travel Counsellor exam and am now eligible to sell travel in Ontario. I felt so confident in your program that I completed the exam literally in 20 minutes and passed! Knowledge was so vital in the exam, but also vital in knowing why we have TICO and how to sell travel right.” Paul Cadiente