Travel College Canada Welcomes
International Students from Around the World…
- Toronto, capital of Ontario is located on Lake Ontario. With a population close to 4 million, it is one of the largest, and most culturally diverse cities in Canada. Famous CN Tower is in the heart of downtown Toronto and one of hundreds of exciting places to visit while studying in Toronto.
- About Canada – Rated one of the best countries in the world to study, live, and work; and most culturally diverse countries in the world.
Canadians are welcoming, and friendly, So what are you waiting for!
Q: So, What’s Life Like in Toronto?
A: Amazing! come join us 😎 just like our graduate Aki from Japan
Thanks, Aki for sharing your successful experience at Travel College Canada
“After I came back to Japan, I had some interviews with airlines, travel agencies, and hotels. And then, I got a job at a hotel, “Prince Hotel” in my city. They used to have a hotel in Toronto. I’ll start to work next April. I worry about working there, but I’m also very excited about it. I really appreciate your kindness in Toronto.” – Aki – International Student Japan
Important to Know:
Travel College Canada is approved by IRCC – Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada & Ministry of Colleges and Universities as a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) to accept International Students, so PLEASE, COME JOIN US!
Travel College Canada is “Registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005”
Interesting & Fun Things To Do, and See While Here!
- Toronto is “foodie city” with an amazing selection of ethnic restaurants from around the world serving authentic regional food!
- Great shopping, so you can buy lots of gifts to bring home!
- Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) is home to some of the finest art collections and exhibits from around the world – paradise for lovers of art and culture!
- Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) has incredible collections of a wide variety of exhibits
- Bata Shoe Museum – one of the world’s finest exhibits of footwear dating from ancient time
- There are short bus tours to world renowned Niagara Falls and the Butterfly Conservatory
- Algonquin Park located north of Toronto, is a popular place to experience Canada’s natural wilderness for a weekend or week! Enjoy camping, hiking trails and possibly bear sightings!👍
Great Reasons to Choose Travel College Canada
- Our college is all English speaking. This helps ESL students improve with confidence, their conversational, reading and writing skills while studying for a career in the Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- In-classes have Canadian and International Students, so it is an amazing cultural experience for all. Many friendships last forever!3. A diploma from Travel College Canada is highly valued and generally accepted worldwide.
About Study Permits
A program under six months does not require a Study Permit. For programs longer than six months,
Please visit the Canadian government website for current information on Studying in Canada and Applying for a Study Permit:
About Our Programs
Click here for Program details
We invite you to email: email@example.com and our career counsellor will be happy to answer all your questions, and assist with enolment for the program of your choice.
Optional Services for Our International Students at Reasonable Prices:
Please let us know at time of Enrolment, if you would like to request any of the following services, and we will provide the current price.
[ ] Airport Pick Up
This service includes a college representative who will greet, and meet you at Toronto’s Pearson International Airport upon arrival, and drive you to your accommodation – the address you will be staying in Toronto.
[ ] Medical/Health/Dental Insurance
It is a requirement, all visitors to Canada have sufficient medical and accident insurance prior to, arriving in Canada.
At time of Enrolment, the student must provide proof of medical/health insurance. If you would like us to assist with the purchase of insurance, please let us know.
[ ] Home Stay/Accommodation
If you would like us to assist with finding suitable accommodation, please let us know at time of Enrolment, and at least six months prior to arrival in Toronto as housing is in high demand.
Average cost of a private room in Toronto with shared bathroom, kitchen, sitting area, and either two or three meals daily is approx. C$900.00-$1200.00 per person for each four-week stay. Fees and policy varies with each residence.
Living Costs in Toronto
The student should budget approx. C$600.00 per month to cover transit, food, if not included in a Home Stay program, entertainment, activities, events, sightseeing, and other items of a personal nature.
Education Consulting Companies or other Student Representatives
Canadian government registered and approved immigration consultants or lawyers who provide referral services for International Students who are interested in possibly referring international students to us, are asked to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
1. Company website
2. Copy of government issued directly related business license
3. List of colleges and universities in Canada represented by your company.
The request will be reviewed, after which a college representative will contact you.
IMPORTANT – Payment of Student Fees
The applicant/student is required to pay all fees in full directly to Travel College Canada.
Travel College Canada does not authorize the collection of any fees, monies etc. on our behalf.