Travel College Canada Welcomes
International Students from Around the World…
- CN Tower in the center of the picture is right in the heart of downtown Toronto at Lake Ontario
Canada is rated one of the best countries in the world to study, live, and work. It is one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world.
Canadians are welcoming, and friendly, So what are you waiting for!
Toronto is the capital of Ontario, and is located on Lake Ontario. With a population of about 4 million, it is one of the largest, and most culturally diverse cities in Canada.
Q: So, What’s Life Like in Toronto?
A: Amazing! come join us 😎 just like our graduate Aki from Japan
Thanks, Aki for sharing your successful experience at Travel College Canada
“After I came back to Japan, I had some interviews with airlines, travel agencies, and hotels. And then, I got a job at a hotel, “Prince Hotel” in my city. They used to have a hotel in Toronto. I’ll start to work next April. I worry about working there, but I’m also very excited about it. I really appreciate your kindness in Toronto.” – Aki – International Student Japan
Important to Know:
Travel College Canada is approved by IRCC – Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada & Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities as a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) to accept International Students, so PLEASE, COME JOIN US!
Travel College Canada is “Registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005”’
We are proud of our Four ****Star endorsment from
Association of Canadian Travel Agencies
Interesting & Fun Things To Do, and See While Here!
- Toronto is “food city” with amazing ethnic restaurants from around the world serving reasonably priced authentic foods!
- Great shopping, so you can buy lots of gifts to bring home!
- Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) is one of the finest with exhibits from around the world – paradise for art lovers!
- Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) is a great place to visit – many times!
- Bata Shoe Museum – one of the world’s finest exhibits of footwear dating from ancient time
- Nearby is Niagara Falls with reasonably priced day and weekend trips
- Algonquin Park is located north of Toronto. This is a great place to visit, and experience Canadian wilderness, and nature with camping, hiking, swimming and possible bear sightings!👍
Great Reasons to Choose Travel College Canada
- Our college is all English speaking, so this will help improve conversational English while studying for a career in the Travel and Tourism Industry2. Classes have Canadian and International Students, so it is an amazing cultural experience for all. Many friendships last forever!
3. A diploma from Travel College Canada is highly valued and generally accepted worldwide.
About Study Permits
Generally, a program under six months does not require a Study Permit.
For programs longer than six months, please visit the following websites:
Studying in Canada: www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.asp
Applying for a Study Permit: www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study.asp
About Our Programs
Click here for Program details
We invite you to Email: email@example.com and our career counsellor will be happy to answer all your questions, and assist with registering for the program of your choice.
Optional Services for Our International Students at Reasonable Prices:
Please let us know at time of Enrolment, if you would like to request any of the following services, and we will provide the current price.
[ ] Airport Pick Up
This service includes a college representative who will greet, and meet you at Toronto’s Pearson International Airport upon arrival, and drive you to your accommodation – the address you will be staying in Toronto.
[ ] Medical/Health/Dental Insurance
It is a requirement, all visitors to Canada have sufficient medical and accident insurance prior to, arriving in Canada.
At time of Enrolment, the student must provide proof of medical/health insurance. If you would like us to assist with the purchase of insurance, please let us know.
[ ] Home Stay/Accommodation
If you would like us to assist with finding suitable accommodation, please let us know at time of Enrolment, and at least six months prior to arrival in Toronto as housing is in high demand.
Average cost of a private room in Toronto with shared bathroom, kitchen, sitting area, and either two or three meals daily is approx. C$900.00 per person for each four-week stay. Fees and policy varies with each residence.
Living Costs in Toronto
The student should budget approx. C$500.00 per month to cover transit, meals, if not included in a Home Stay program, entertainment, activities, events, sightseeing, and other items of a personal nature.
Education Consulting Companies or other Student Representatives
Government approved referral services for International Students interested in working with us are asked to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide your website, a copy of government issued business license, and a list of colleges and universities represented by your company. Once we review, a college representative will contact you.
The student is required to pay all fees directly to Travel College Canada.
Education Consulting Companies or student representatives of any type, are not authorized to collect any money on our behalf.